Free Info & Resources: Learn how to build the Thumbs Rating System (Thumbs Up and Down) with jQuery, PHP and MySQL via free video tutorials. Get free training by here and enjoy learning web development!
While working/searching online, you may saw a thumbs up and down rating for any product or service. This is called Thumbs Rating System which can be made in different languages. It means you see some ads/images/products/services, then asked by the web to rate these items in order to give feedbacks for other users as well. Don’t forget to catch: Learn WordPress Plugin Development Free Video Tutorials
So how you can make this type of system in your own blog/website or other working system? Good question! Is it? Let go ahead!
To learn how to build the Thumbs Rating System (Thumbs Up and Down), this free project base video training is proudly brought to you by howtk.om. Udemy instructor Sebastian Sulinski will teach you guys for more in depth to complete the mini project in PHP MySQL.
What are the primary requirements?
- A little how know about PHP MySQL, jQuery (not mandatory recommended, but good for startup).
- XAMP installed in computer with fully developed environment. I strongly recommend you: How to Make Professional File Directory for Projects in PHP? A Beginner guide!
- Let you trained by video tutorials of learning how to build the Thumbs Rating System (Thumbs Up and Down Rating System) with PHP/MSQL & jQuery in depth.
- It would be better for you if you have a decent internet connection because some times we are looking for online integration for our system to work better.
- This training will be over 17 lectures and about 1 hour.
- By this, you will be able to make the design and back end functionality of the working script for any of system to Rate.
- Happy Coding, Enjoy!
Download Thumbs Rating System Video Tutorial Free: