Hi Students! Are you searching for Android App Development ? SO Now Your Search of free course on Android App Development is come to end now! As all we know that Android has become more popular platform rather than other for mobile OS. Now I strongly suggest you Take This Free Android App Development Course From Experts on Udacity.
Lesson 1: Create Sunshine undertaking with a easy UI (five-8 hrs.)
Starting by using Android Studio, you will create your first venture with an easy listing-based user interface and constructed and deploy it to digital and actual gadgets. You will additionally discover what makes mobile – and Android mainly – a completely unique surroundings for Android App development.
– Android Studio, Gradle, and debugging gear
– User Interface and layout managers
– List views and Adapters
Lesson 2: join Sunshine to the Cloud (8-10 hrs.)
Update the mock data with real weather information by using connecting Sunshine as much as an internet returned-give up courtesy of the Open climate Map API. You’ll discover ways to upload permissions to your app, provoke community I/O, and a way to move time ingesting obligations like network facts transfers off the principle UI thread.
– Threading and ASyncTask
– HTTP requests on net APIs
– Android Permission system
Lesson 3: Create new sports and Navigate Apps with Intents (8-10 hrs.)
Supply your app shape and create extra complicated activities. You will learn about Android as intent framework, and how to use Intents to navigate between sports, each within your app and as a way to add third party functionality.
– App navigation with specific Intents
– Implicit Intents to include third-birthday party apps
– Share cause and the Android sharing framework
– Broadcast Intents and Broadcast Receivers
Lesson 4: Use content providers and Loaders to Persist and get better records (15-20 hrs.)
Learn how the Android framework manages the hobby lifecycle, and how it differs from what you would possibly count on, and dive head-first into the arena of chronic garage. Discover ways to create databases, use Android as content carriers to offer an abstraction layer among your information and your UI implementation, and use Loaders to efficaciously load saved statistics.
– Interest lifecycle and background hobby termination
– SQLite databases and JUnit exams
– creating and the use of a content material company as an abstraction layer
– The use of Loaders to asynchronously load records
– growing Adapters to bind UI additives to content vendors
Lesson 5: enforce rich and Responsive Layouts (8-10 hrs.)
Create wealthy, responsive consumer interfaces that paintings across an expansion of various hardware sorts and display screen sizes. You may study greater info on the usage of the Android layout managers, Fragments, UI widgets, and Android layout principles to add visible polish on your person interfaces, and a way to create your personal controls from scratch.
– Essential Android design standards
– helping localization and variable screen sizes
– Optimizing tablet the usage of Fragments
– Accessibility features
– Custom views
Lesson 6: Use services and Notifications to run inside the heritage (5-8 hrs.)
Supply a high-quality consumer enjoy, even when your app isn’t always seen. Learn the way the Android framework manages historical past apps; and find out how to use services and Notifications to make your app to be active when it isn’t always within the foreground. You may study strategies for green facts transfers the usage of SyncAdapters and Google Cloud Messaging, so your app can stay up to date without draining the battery.
– Historical past services and alarms to time table historical past responsibilities
– Efficient heritage data transfers with SyncAdapters
– Rich notifications to interact with customers down load complete Android App improvement course:
Final assignment [Project] (10-20 hours):
Construct your very own Android app through Android App improvement incorporating the competencies you’ve learned on this path.
Final Words on Android App Development:
Share our stuff on social media in order to help our efforts. We will continue to Provide such kind of great stuff.Thanks for reading & best of Luck on Android Development.